QualityControl has 4 Info pages, links, images, words and contacts. These look like this.
Info pages are tables of data and all share several features:
- The data can be filtered, top left
- Edited by clicking the pencil icon, extreme left
- Viewed by clicking the eye/screen icon, left middle
- More details about the content can be found by clicking the report icon, left
- Searched using the search box top right
- Clicking a highlighted piece of content will trigger a search for that term.
- Data can be ignored by clicking the hide link, far right. If this is clicked by mistake this can be undone by clicking ‘Undo Hidden Link’ which will appear at the top of the table.
- Once several scans have been completed a graph will appear at the bottom of the table