As this plugin is a premium plugin, you need to install it manually. There are two ways to install the plugin. It is recommended that you use the ‘In WordPress’ method.
We recommend you follow the official WordPress manual plugin installation guide found at: http://codex.WordPress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation
Briefly this method is:
- Go to your WordPress plugins area, click Add New
- Locate the QualityControl Zip file (called: qualitycontrol-v1.zip) and click install, then activate.
- Login to CodeCanyon and navigate to your downloads page
- Alongside QualityControl click Download > All files and documentation
- Extracted the plugin from the download (called:qualitycontrol-v1.zip)
- Upload the extracted plugin folder into your wp-content > plugins folder
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to the Plugins page
- Activate the plugin and then look for the new QualityControl link in your WordPress menu